A Montclair, NJ native, Andie Bertsche has been a sale's associate with Stanton Company since 1980. She earned her broker’s license in 1982.
Andie’s Montclair area real estate expertise is reflected in her professional awards and positions of leadership:
- New Jersey Assn of Realtors Circle of Excellence 1983-2019
- New Jersey Assn of Realtors Lifetime Member Distinguished Sales Club
- Realtor Of The Year, Montclair Board of Realtors, 1985
- Board of Directors, West Essex Board of Realtors, 1993-1995,2002-2010, 2019
- Professional Standards Committee, NJ Assoc of Realtors, 1994-1998
- Chair, Prof. Standards Committee,West Essex Board of Realtors 1994-2019
- Chair, Grievance Committee, Montclair Board of Realtors 1989-1993
Andie Bertsche has served on the Board of Directors of the following community organizations:
- Montclair Art Museum (Trustee)
- Junior League of Montclair-Newark (President)
- Association for Children of New Jersey (Trustee)
- Essex County Mental Health Assn. (Trustee)
- Garden Club of Montclair (Trustee)
- United Way of North Essex (Trustee)
Currently serving on the Board of Managers of Van Vleck House and Gardens (Trustee).
- Montclair Foundation (Trustee)
"Andree helped us sell a large, 100-year old house in Montclair at a time when the market was weak. We had been in the house for 45 years. She advised on pre-sale preparations (including searching for underground tanks and being sure all required permits were available), staging to make the house more attractive to modern buyers, preparation of marketing materials and events. We were successful in getting a fair price from among a small number of interested buyers. She then led the effort to bring the sale to a closing, including deal with inspection issues and related negotiations. She was a pro at every stage."
- Marianne S.
"We met Andree Bertsche when shopping for our very first home in New Jersey. We came from New York and had no familiarity with New Jersey. Andree was the perfect guide and fully equipped with all the information we could need. She guided us through all that was unknown - the home buying process, laws in the state of New Jersey, amenities in living in each area we were interested in, and the entire negotiation process. We had the very best first home buying experience thanks to Andree, her professionalism, and all her efforts! We have since successfully sold our first home and have purchased a larger home, again, with the help and guidance that Andree brings to the table. She will be the one we call when we are ready to make the next move!"
- Michelle S.
"We have known Andie for over 10 years and she has been our primary realtor ever since we started investing in real estate a decade ago. We have worked with Andie in both purchasing investment properties and finding quality tenants. Speaking from our experience, Andie is the best realtor we have ever worked with. Andie has excellent knowledge in local real estate markets. Being a Montclair resident herself for many years, she knows a lot about the transaction history and structural details of many properties on the market. And we are very impressed by her familiarity and insight about the housing market. The number of years of her experience has led to a high level of expertise and professionalism. Andie has always been working tirelessly and energetically for her clients. She dedicates tremendous amount of time in research, verifying details in contracts and guiding clients in every step of the transaction process. We would highly recommend Andie to all potential buyers and sellers!"
- David Z.