June, a native of Larchmont, New York, currently resides in Montclair with her husband Richard G. Stanton and their four children. A graduate of Colgate University and the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, she has been admitted to the New York and New Jersey Bar Associations. Formerly a legal recruiter, June is now involved in her community where she keeps informed by attending Board of Education meetings and Civil Rights Commission meetings. She serves her community with passion as highlighted below.
· Writer’s Room, Coach
· Music at Immaculate, Board of Trustees
· Man on the Moon Committee, Member
· New York and Montclair-Newark Junior League, Member
· Montclair United Soccer Club, Coach
· Montclair Recreational League Soccer, Coach
· St. Cassian’s Church, Catachist
· Immaculate Conception Church: CCD Teacher, Catachist
· Family Advisory Council of the Saint Barnabas Medical Center Neo-Natal Intensive Care Unit, Member
· Montclair Special Education Parent Advisory Council (SEPAC), Leader
· Watchung School: PTA, Principal Selection Committee
· Buzz Aldrin School: PTA, Launch Committee
· Montclair High School, Principal Selection Committee
· Montclair NAACP: Education Committee, Executive Council Assistant Secretary, Election Committee Secretary
Here are a few quotes from people who have worked with June;
“June was very efficient, professional and warm. A pleasure to work with. Highly recommended.” - Tim R.
“June is extremely patient, knowledgeable, and ethical and goes above and beyond. I absolutely would not hesitate to work with her again.” - Helen M.
“June's experience and knowledge of our area both past and present helped us during our sale process. We ended up selling our house at full asking price within a short time frame. I would highly recommend June to anyone buying or selling their home in this area.” - Stephen G.
"I just can't thank you enough for all the time you have taken to help my family. Between the schools, housing, connections with other Moms...WOW! If 1/4 of Montclair is anything like you we are NEVER leaving!" - Andrea S.